Sunday, December 31, 2017

Images - December 2017

















the jellies at the Mote Marine Science Center

were fascinating as well as lovely






just some one of a thousand cool places in Greece


I'm not buying it.....














Best gingerbread house - ever



we had a great celebration this year with friends


The wolf pack - this one is my favorite

if only humans were as compassionate.....



well that is it for December

but watch for tomorrows post
favorites from 2017.......

and have a very happy New Year's eve
the night that everyone on the planet can celebrate


(it is my parent's 68th wedding anniversary
and my grandson's 8th birthday - a very special
day for me indeed)


xxoo


1 comment:

  1. I totally love looking at all the cool stuff you find....
    How is 2018 going for you so far?

    ReplyDelete